Instagram

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The other day I received a call from Manja for a photoshoot. Excited of course! It's been a while since I've been involved in all these. Thank you so much kak syikin for the opportunity! I was told to report 10.30am sharp on Tuesday morning, but I was slightly earlier. So waited for the rest, and off to the studio!

Well basically my photoshoot was more to the Beauty Segment whereby they're showcasing the different colours of make-up, I think. Well that explains the four different colours of eyeshadow I had on my face, lol. I love the blue and brown the most. My favourite! We wrapped everything up at 4pm! Tiring. I never did beauty shoot before, so I think I might look a little bit funny, but heck, who cares! It's all about the opportunity given and the experienced I earned!

Thank you Kak Syikin once again! She's so sweet :) Hehe.

So, do get your Manja October's issue when it's out! ;)

xoxo, Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.