Instagram

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I hope i'm not a little too late to wish all my dear readers, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Mohon maaf zahir dan batin. :)

I don't wish to hold grudges with anyone, therefore, I would like to seek forgiveness to the people out there whom I've hurt unintentionally or vice versa. Well, we're all human beings and all of us made mistakes. So let's all open our hearts, and be forgiving towards each other! For those of you out there yang banyak sangat dosa kat I sebab selalu mengumpat atau mengutuk I, I tahu ade banyak orang buat sedemikian. Takpa, you all dimaafkan okay? I ni baik hati sebenarnya. *chuckles*

Once again, Salam Aidilfitri!





Will resume blogging soon.

xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.