Instagram

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Trust me, I was having a hard time to pick three lucky winners because everyone's answers are different and special in their own ways. And if I could, I would already picked all thirty over entries to be the winners. If only I'm the owner of FreshLook ColorBlends! HAHAHA. Sadly, I have to choose only three. Not to worry, I'm not being biased because I got a help of my dad to choose the best three answers. Lol! So if you win, please thank my dad too okay? Hehehe. And please, if you didn't win this contest, please don't hate me :( ok? I'll try to have more contest in the future if the response is good! Hehe.

So here's the three lucky winners!Winner No.1
FARAH AMIRAH!

Why would I like to try FreshLook ColorBlends contact lenses?
"It is time for me to be daring and explore coloured contact lenses that will enhance my look instead of plain old boring clear lenses! :D"


Winner No.2
NUR SYAFIQAH BTE ZAINUDDIN!


Why would I like to try FreshLook ColorBlends contact lenses?
"I have never tried wearing contact lenses before. Freshlook contact lenses looks amazing.
Not poignant and no irritation and the 12 colours are so irresistable.
AWESOME MUCH!!"

Winner No. 3
NUR AMILIA!

Why would I like to try FreshLook ColorBlends contact lenses?
"..simply because it is awesome! Imagine having a combination of 3 colours in your eyes?
Instead of having a face make-over, lets try it in our eyes! Since Raya is approaching, lets all have a Fresh new Look! :D"


Winners, do check your email pretty soon! :)

For the rest, please don't be disappointed. We'll have more contest like this in the future, hopefully! :D

Have a good day ahead!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.