Instagram

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Remember I mentioned on the previous post regarding the Best Friend photoshoot I had with my dear soulsister? ;) Uh huhhhhh here it is! I'm sure some of you guys have seen it in my facebook photo albums. Some of my favourite shots..
Frankly speaking, it was very messy at the first place. We were having a hard time deciding on a theme. I couldn't decide what to wear, then we didn't reach the location on time and so on and so forth, but.. I'm just glad it all went pretty smoothly. I love the outcome! And it's definitely worth it! ;) Credits to TRQ IRFAAN PHOTOGRAPHY! Go add him up in facebook! Such a nice guy to work with!

Well, at the end of the day, it's our friendship that matters. The reason why I called her my soulsister, because she'll be the only friend that I ever had, who understands me best, who supports me in whatever I do, who will listen to me crying, who will wipe away my tears, who will always try to help in whichever she could, who would NEVER ever bitched behind my back. She's simply the best of all. And this is why she's my best friend. :) I love her, and I would never trade her for anything else.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.