Instagram

Friday, November 11, 2011

This world is full of hatred. Why can't we get world peace?

Hate. Hate is such a strong word. Being a 19 year old girl, I face a lot. Haters. Who in the world doesn't have haters? Let's define haters; Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success. Haters are usually bunch of empty vessels who makes the most noise. They will always have something negative to say about you. And they will just continue to hate whatever it is and nothing's gonna change that. Why haters exist? Simple. Either they're jealous of you, seeing you're better than them in any way, physically, anything. They're jealous upon seeing your success, that's all. As much as they hate to admit that they're actually jealous, but that's the fact! ;)

So it's not easy being me, really. I went through so much of being me. I get hated, for what reason I don't know, I get stares from random strangers, I get negative comments about my looks, my appearance, whatever again, you name it. I get a lot of comments people telling me how arrogant I look, just because I don't smile. But come on, you don't expect me to smile 24/7 when I'm outside? People would think I'm crazy! Sometimes you just don't know, probably I was having a bad day that I don't smile at all, but that doesn't mean I'm arrogant you see? Please try smiling at me first, I'll definitely smile back.


I'm a normal girl too. I go to school. I go to work. I wake up. I shower. I eat. I shit. I fart. I dig my nose. I go out with my friends. I have fun. Then again, who said being someone known, you can't go club? Attend parties? People are always having issues with that. Look, even Hollywood stars like Megan Fox, Jessica Alba or whoever does that. Ok let's not compare with Hollywood stars. Even our local talents, do go club and etc. My main highlight here, stop being so Stereotype. Sometimes I just wish I could tell people off not to intrude my privacy or anything about my life, but I can't. Because Singapore is so small! We often see each other anywhere, everywhere.

If you know me well enough, I'm a very easy-going kind of person. I get along with people easily and I blend in with the group easily. I like to talk and meet new people. I mixed with different kind of people with different kind of background, good or bad, be it.I have friends who smoke, drink, clubs, I do have friends who don't, I have friends who are geeks, I have friends who wears hijab, basically, I mix with EVERYONE. But I don't judge people. I have friends who have tattoos on, but that doesn't mean they're bad either. Main highlight again: Don't be stereotype. They have their own reasons why they're ended up like that, you might never know their background story, family problems whatever, so don't talk as if you know the whole world. People might have seen me with such companies, but that doesn't makes me one of them either? So quit talking. Stop making stories that's untrue.

Looks is another issue. I have people hating me because of my looks. Criticizing, etc. That doesn't bring me down either. I might not be perfect, but I'm thankful that I'm born with a pair of eyes and ears, a mouth, nose, a pair of hands and legs. Calling others ugly doesn't makes you any bit prettier either. But who are you to insult God's creation? Please, stop all these.


People can never see other's being successful. When I first ever started being in the media line, I have people commenting so much on my acting. "Eeeee belakon tak bagus je." "Kaku nye." "Macam mane boleh jadi pelakon?" Kadang-kadang macam nak cakap aje, kalau bagus sangat belakon, pergi la bilang tuan director ye. I know where I stand, and I know myself better. I've always taken all this negative comments positively, something for me to improve on. Always remember my dad's advice up till today. :)


Then when I started my modelling career, again, for haters, there's always something to talk about. "Ewww she's not even pretty. Macam mana boleh jadi model." "Eee meluat." "Eee muka pecah." Then again, nak aje cakap, kenapa ni dengki sangat tengok orang berjaya? Tapi takpe lah, we can never stop people from talking. Sooner, they'll get tired of it.


Whatever it is, this all comes from the bottom of my heart, that I wish to share to whoever's reading it.

Don't judge me if you don't know me. You might know me by my name, but you don't know my story.

Side-track, for those who watched Terbelenggu just now on Suria, many thanks for your support! I hope you guys enjoy the drama, as much as we all do while filming it! :)


Till then,
yours truly xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.