Instagram

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

You know, I've always wanted to blog regularly, I swear. Sometimes, I just don't know what to blog about. School? Studies? Relationships? Friendship? Modeling? Acting? Probably there wasn't any interesting things that's happening in my life, that explains. Ha ha

I'm graduating in approximately 5 months time and I can't wait! I have so many things in mind to do after I graduate, well, hopefully. You know sometimes when you're schooling, you feel like working, and when you're working, you feel like schooling.. That's me. I'm such a fickle minded girl.

Okay, let's just share some pictures of me in school.. with my classmates! (Since I have nothing else to blog about hehehehe)






HAHAHAHAHA can you imagine if I'm this fat!?






And that's my best girls in class! 

Yeah, as ya'll can see, I don't really wear make-ups to school, or probably the most minimal make-ups ever. Powder, a lil bit of blusher, and that's it. I'll wear contacts if I didn't bring my specs with me. My class starts at 9am all the time, so I don't really have time to wear make-up early in the morning. I'll wake up at 7.30am everyday (except if I'm late HEHE), and I'll just spend less than 5 minutes on my face, and off I go!

Natural beauty is the best, right?

HAHAHAHA

Okay whatever it is, please give me ideas about what to blog! I'm still considering of opening up formspring again, but for now you can tweet to me via twitter @LydiaIzzati okkkkie! 

That's it for now, 
Xoxo!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.