Instagram

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hi readers...

I'm currently down with throat infection :( Doctor said that I might have tonsils, and if yes I'll be referred to the hospital. I really have no idea how I got this even though errr.. I don't smoke, but it's alright. Guess I'm fated to fall sick. Well actually I didn't knew it was that serious. It all started off having a bad sore throat, and I couldn't swallow a single thing. Not even my saliva.  It hurts real bad. I thought it would be just a normal sore throat, but nope. It got worst. Right after my shoot, I knew I'm gonna fall sick. And tada! On the night itself, I was down with a high fever.

Poor me :(

I'll blog soon about my photoshoot I did yesterday with my sister! :p

Stay tuned!

Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.