Instagram

Saturday, February 16, 2013

S.E.A Aquarium with family

Pardon me for not updating. Didn't had the chance to blog because my wifi at home was down for the past few days :(

So let's recap what happened over the week.

On CNY, my family decided to spend our quality time together because it's been awhile since we had our outing as a family. It's very hard to get everyone together free on the same day due to our own commitments, work, school etc. So, yup! We went to Sentosa and visit the S.E.A Aquarium!

Before I proceed, let me tell you, it was a mistake to go Sentosa on a public holiday because the human traffic was suuuuuuuper crazy! It was so crowded! Long ques everywhere! I was so pissed off, lost my mood for a moment because I was hungry and I was annoyed with some pinoys and chinas who were around me. Sometimes I wonder why they just had to kept on screaming at their top of their lungs when they talk. Tsk


So, got our tickets and off we go! We que-ed for about 40 minutes outside. YES, OUTSIDE.


There's a hallway of museum before we enter the aquarium. More of like cultral-ish. So, yawns* Not much pictures taken here.



As soon we went down the escalator, we thought it was the end of us queing. But, we were wrong. We still need to que before getting into the S.E.A Aquarium. It was really crazy, I tell you! Went to ask the lady at the counter and she told us that the estimate waiting time was 1 and half hour. My mum couldn't stand any longer so we bought the express tickets. Top up $10 more for each person. Kaching kaching money flyyyyyy~ 

 But who would stand que-ing!? I don't think any of you would do that either.

 So, for those of you who didn't know, S.E.A Aquarium is the world's largest oceanarium, featuring more than 800 species of marine animals from magnificent sharks to rarely sighted fish that you'll probably never seen before. I was really amazed with this! For those of you who wants to have a good look of what's below in the ocean, you can consider going here instead. But remember, not on public holidays okay. Or else you wouldn't enjoy your time being in the crowd.


 The S.E.A Aquarium has many sections. For example, Strait of Karimata and Java sea, Strait of Malacca & Andaman Sea, Open Journey, Open Ocean, Shark Seas and many more. Do read up their website to find out more. 




"Strait of Malacca & Andaman Sea"
For once I felt like a kid admiring those beautiful fishes insde the big blue glass tank, hehe.

 


Oh yes, I managed to touch the Starfish! Wohooo!

 "Hey what you're looking at humans? Are you thinking of cooking me in curry?"

Those crabs are really really huge. If I could bring it back and cook them in curry, or chilli, or black pepper, that would be nice. Mwahahaha

 Weird fishes that I've never seen before..

AND JELLYFISHES! 
I love looking at them. So pretty..... yet so dangerous.






 Oh, it's actually called Sea Jellies. 
For your info :p

Oh not forgetting, we went for the Typhoon show! I was a bit disappointed, because I thought there would be more effects :( But it was a good experience indeed.

So afterwards, we head for dinner at Hajjah Maimunah! Didn't snap any pictures of the food because all of us were like piranhas. HAHA!

To summarize things up, it was a great day well spent with my dear family! :) Pictures are all taken from my iPhone 5. Speaking of which, I really need a camera :( Been wanting to get a good camera ever since my old canon died on me. Not looking for a DSLR Camera, probably just a perfect digital camera that I could fit into my bag whenever I go out. Maybe I should start surveying some soon. 

More advertorials coming up next, so stay tune readers! 

*Looking for hair sponsors! E-mail me at lydia.izzati@live.com.sg :)

Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati





No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.