Instagram

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Advertorial- Hair Sponsorship Shunji Matsuo


Last Tuesday, I went down to Shunji Matsuo over at Ngee Ann City to get my hair done. I was assigned by Nao as my stylist. For some of you whom may have realized it, my hair colour isn't even. That's because previously, when I was having my brown hair, I dyed black due to my shooting that requires me to. Point to note: NEVER DYE BLACK! Especially if you're planning to change you hair colour again afterwards. So, it was a disaster after that. Because there are a few times which I tried to dye my hair brown/red again, and it failed.
Yeah, that's my UGLY hair colour :(

Whenever I tired to go to saloons, they didn't even wanna dye my hair for me y'know!! All they could say was, "Wah, ah girl, jialat lei! You dye black later colour cannot come out lei!" Zzzzz ya not helping, thanks. 

So, I actually had to wait patiently for a year now, till I have a nice even hair colour again.

I didn't get to snap much pictures because my phone was dying at that point of time :/ Plus, I was feeling extremely shy because there's so many customers during that period. Speaking of which, I need to get a camera soon! 


  And let the process begins! 


Before proceed with colouring, Nao, together with her assistant, did treatment for my hair first. This is to protect my hair and to ensure that it won't be dry and frizzy.

If you can see properly, my hair has weird level of colours. First level brown, then red, and brown again. I have no idea why it turns out to be like that, back then. Lol! So Nao had to actually dye the middle part first into a brighter colour before dying the whole hair, so that it'll turns out evenly.



I'm really thankful for all the patience she had in doing my hair because I know it wasn't easy after all. It's not like any other coloring process whereby you'll just do it at one go. She carefully did part by part, just to ensure that everything will be even.
 
That's Nao on the right, together with her assistant. (I forgot his name :/)


 And tadaaaaaaa! Can you see the colour coming out? :)



And here's the end result!
Nao did curls at the bottom of my hair to finish off with a classy look :)


Madly in love!
I wish I could able to style my hair like this everyday, haha. 

 Here's a little close up of my hair colour. As requested, I wanted it to be natural brown. I'm lovin it!

Thank you so much Nao from Shunji Matsuo Ngee Ann City! 

For more enquiries, you can visit the saloon at:  
Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio  
  Ngee Ann City, Podium B
#05-23,391 Orchard Road, Singapore 238872 
  Tel: 6238 1522/1514  

  Or you can visit their website at:
Instagram & Twitter: @ShunjiMatsuo


That's about it! :)


Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati


No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.