Instagram

Thursday, June 20, 2013

STOMP 2013 @ Marina Bay Sands Theatre



Last Tuesday, Gushcloud bloggers were invited to catch STOMP live in Marina Bay Sands and I can assure you it's one of the best performance I've ever watched in my entire life! I'm not exaggerating, okay :D

(Photos from Eunice's Annabel blog! Had to steal them cus... I didn't had any photo that night! My phone died on me :X)

Started off as two "buskers" on the streets of Brighton, STOMP has now toured the globe for 22 years, playing over 20 thousands performances to more than 12 million people in 50 countries on 6 continents. 


I was amazed with how creative these people can be! From supermarket trolleys to Zippo lighters, plastic bags to bin lids, they even use the kitchen sink to hammer out an explosion head-banging rhythm. The whole show lasted about 90 minutes and I didn't even wanna leave my seat because my eyes was glued to them. They even engaged with the audience, and all of us were clapping together with them. 

STOMP's tight coordination and strong teamwork is rather evident by the splendid performance that they have put up. Therefore, if you haven't watch STOMP in action before, be sure to catch them while they're still around till 23rd June, this Sunday! It is probably something you ought to do once in your lifetime. 

Here's what you can expect from their performance!


Now, don't miss this opportunity to catch STOMP! 

Go get your tickets HERE

Thank you once again Gushcloud for the invites!

Xoxo, 
Lydia Izzati

1 comment :

  1. Hi, are you carrying a boy chanel?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.