Instagram

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Advertorial- Hollyhoque x Maybelline Rock The Rocket Launching



Hollyhoque (pronounced “holly-hock”) is derived from the name of a flower, Hollyhock, which literally means "fruitfulness”. Established in April 2008 and based in Singapore, Hollyhoque is the brainchild of its owner, Sheila, and is currently being co-managed with J. The duo's ideal for Hollyhoque remains steadfast since its humble beginnings: Hollyhoque shall be every girl's dream wardrobe updater. Hollyhoque’s apparels largely consists of uniquely designed and manufactured items, carrying its very own in-house label!

Aimed generally at fashion forward 16-35 year olds, Hollyhoque carries an extensive range of today’s fashion at wallet friendly prices. While it relegates the livejournal platform and nestles in the era of dot com, Hollyhoque looks to covet this new chapter with anticipation and bring a plethora of more self-manufactured designs, thereby redefining fashion on a whole new level.


When I first got an email from Sheila, the owner of Hollyhoque, I was super elated! I could still remember the first time I stepped into their shop at Far East Plaza, I instantly fell in love with almost every single apparel in their store. What I love most about Hollyhoque's apparel, not only it's self-manufactured, Hollyhoque caters to all type of occasions you're going for. Be it to a casual day out, office wear or even finding a perfect dress for a party, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to find an outfit that you need.

So let me share with you my picks.. (I swear I had a hard time picking because I was split between choices!)
 Weave Like Merry Dress
Pretty much in love with this dress! Wore it the other night during Maybelline's launching party at Zouk. It's just so versatile, I can wear it for parties, pair it up with wedges or simply going on a picnic to with sandals or slippers! I love how the slight weave in the middle makes the whole dress look more appealing. Not too sexy! :p

Sweetheart of Mine Dress
 What I love about this dress, a simple cut out at the back and at the side of the dress that makes it an unique piece! Doesn't look like your any ordinary black dress! Great for parties! I love the one in Green too! But sadly it was already sold out :(
Pattern Peeks Dress
 Comes with three different colours, this pattern peeks dress could simply stands out from the rest! One of my favouriteeeeeee! Plus the material is super comfy and lightweight! Wear it out to your office or on a casual dinner! :)


 In Full Bloom Cropped Bustier
Haven't ya'll know bustier top is the IN thing now? It's a must have for EVERY GIRL in their wardrobe! I have sooooooo much love for bustier top, I remember having quite a number of them in my wardrobe. Lol! If you're planning to dress up, pair it up with skinny cut jeans and wedges and you're good to go! As for myself, I'm more to dress down at most times (lol!), I'll always pair them with shorts and slippers. 

 

Criss Crossing Cropped Top
Again, cropped top is the IN thing now! The criss-cross cutouts makes it unique from any other cropped top! Good for those who have nice tummy with nice abs, perhaps you might wanna get this and be able flaunt your abs at the same time :p


Sepia Floral Pants
Again, I love floral prints! What's more, this floral pant simply goes well with everything. When I first got my hands on this item, I was shocked that the material is actually very soft! Not like any other pants material, it's actually made of light-weight denim. Must have for every girl! :)


Hollyhoque just launched their new collection last night, so you better be quick as their items are always running out fast!
Shop at Hollyhoque now! :)
Alternantively, you can always drop by at their store located at Far East Plaza #01-03.

Happy shopping ladies! 


Last Friday, I attended Maybelline's Rock The Rocket launching party @ Zouk. Sadly, we were kindda late for the party so as soon as we reached, it was already towards the end! 
 Didn't managed to get my hands on the new mascara that night, but I'm sure gonna grab them when it's out in stores somewhere in September!


Managed to bump into darling Eunice Annabel before I left! 
(Photo grabbed from her blog)

My two boys who accompanied me to the event, Saif and Zul! 

Oh yes! I wore the ever so lovely "Weave Like Merry Dress" from Hollyhoque!

Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.