Instagram

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The New Paper New Face Finals 2013

The New Paper Face Finals 2013

Every year, I've always waned to try joining but never really had a chance to. This year, I told Asyiha that I'll be joining with her for TNPNF but in the end, I couldn't make it during their walk-in audition date as I had filming on that day itself. Sigh! :( It's okay, there's always next year. Hahahahaha.

And of course, we attended the event to give our fullest support for dearest Asyiha!



Both of us were super late as we rushed down from our filming, therefore we kindda missed out their first catwalk. But just in time.... we managed to spot her! 

















No doubt this year's winner deserves the tittle! I strongly feel she really stands up from the rest.

Even though Asyiha didn't emerge as winner, I'm really proud of her making this far in her TNPNF journey. Still remember those times when she just started modeling, looking at where she is now, I'm so happy for her! (I sounded like a proud mum, haha!)


Just sharing with you guys the recent photoshoot I did with Nufaa's Boutique.. 







Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.