Instagram

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Introducing… Shunji Matsuo's Chic Brown Color!

So I was invited for an exclusive hair session to try out the new L'Oreal Professional Majibrown. (So honored cus they felt that I could carry off the color well! :p)

Shunji Matsuo's Chic Brown colour service is a collaboration with L'OrĂ©al Professional's new Parisian Brown collection. Chic Brown is a hair colour service perfectly adapted to Asian hair and skin tone using L’Oreal Professionnel’s Majibrown. It ensures that all of their color shade matches all skin tones, from light to dark.

Do you know that 70% of Women in Singapore loves to color their hair brown? Well, that's a true fact. Personally for myself, I've always love having brown hair! :)

Just take a look at their range of colors! If you're keen in having a natural kind of shade, go for Shunji Matsuo's Chic Brown Color Service :)




And take control of the camera instead -_-"


Fann was analyzing my hair at that point of time and told me that I should trim my hair a few inch, but I insisted! HAHA that's because I wanted to keep it longer :/ But, actual fact, the more we keep those split ends, it'll damage our hair even more :(


"Okay Fann, I'll listen to you. I'm gonna trim my hair on my next visit! Promise! :D"


Didn't know my hair grew pretty fast! :X 


After which, I had my hair treatment done to protect my hair using Sherpa products :) I've always love the smell of my hair after my hair treatment, I can sniff my hair all day long! Teheeee. 





And here's the end result! 
Tadaaaaa!

(My top was sponsored by Hollyhoque!)
Pardon me for my bare face, I barely had any make-up :/

Here's a closer look of my current hair color :) 
I'm loving it! 
It turned out like having a few streaks of light brown due to my previous hair color, which made me look like I did highlights. 

Didn't went back home empt handed, but I got myself these L'Oreal Professional products! Thank you so much once again, Shunji Matsuo, for sponsoring me!

Don't forget to quote "Lydia Izzati" to get your 10% off for any chemical services! 
Only at I*CON Shunji Matsuo by Lily Xu outlet :) 
Call 6737 5311 to make appointments!

Till then!


Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

3 comments :

  1. Hello!
    May I know how did you get Shunji Matsuo sponsorship? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!

      I was approached by their Marketing Exec personally! :)

      Delete
  2. lydia, is the cosme creme rebonding better than steam bonding? have u tried it? im torn between trying cosme cream & steam bonding.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.