Instagram

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Manja Interview x Behind The Scenes of Mengejar Mentari

Just another random update..

I was featured in Manja Magazine November's Edition in the Interview section. Thank you so much Hanis for the awesome write-up! And thank you to Syikin for having me during the shoot. Get your copy now while you still can! :)





This is the first time I'm featured in Manja Magazine under the Personality/Interview section. I could still recall my first ever time featured in Manja Magazine was years years ago with my dad, followed by a Hari Raya interview alongside with a few other personalities like Wahyu Rahman and Taufik Salleh, and just last year I was featured in the Hari Raya Fashion Spread section together with my dearest girlfriend, Nadiah M Din. Thank you so much once again, Manja! I'm truly blessed. And hopefully in years to come!


As ya'll know, I've been busy filming for Mengejar Mentari.. just wanna share with ya'll here's a few pictures taken behind the scenes! 


















We're left with 6 more episodes to go, so don't forget to catch Mengejar Mentari every Wednesday, 9.30pm only on Suria! :)

Gonna blog about my Amore Fitness journey next, so stay tune! 


Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.