Instagram

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Advertorial: Sassy Dream


If ya'll haven't heard of Sassy Dream, you're probably missing out the good stuffs! 
Sassy Dream definitely offers a wide range of apparels for all types of occasions. To be honest, I was having a hard time to pick two best apparels of my choice. I couldn't decide because everything was just too pretty for me! In fact, I can simply say SassyDream is so.. ME! Lol!

So, this is my first pick!

Floral Chiffon Skorts Rompers
 



Oh I simply love this piece! The print on it's own were so pretty. Love how versatile the dress is! 

Style it as a single spag dress or if you're feeling more sweet and girly, pull it off as an off-shoulder dress! The material itself is so comfortable. Best part of all? It's a skorts rompers! Girls, worry no more about wearing safety shorts underneath your floral dresses! ;)
 Pull it off with just sandals, or better still if you're planning to go dress down with just flip flops, trust me you'll still look good! 

And here's my second pick!

Flare That Skorts




I believe it's a must for every girl to own this pair of skorts. First and foremost, it's super comfy! Have you ever wanted to wear mini skirts without worrying about exposing yourself too much? HAHA. Then you gonna love this piece! Not only it's comfortable, I simply love the unique flare detail. Can't deny it's super cute! 

Don't you agree? Must own for every girl, let me emphasize this.


Sassy Dream has already launched their new collection last night, so don't forget to check them out!

Remember to quote "LydiaxSSD" to enjoy 10% off total bill.
Better shop fast as this promotion valid till 9th February only ;)

Do remember to check out their website!


What are you waiting for ladies? Shop your way out now! ;)


Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.