Instagram

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Amore Fitness: "Feeling good should be this easy."

“Feeling good should be this easy.”

I believe it’s important for everyone to keep themselves not just fit, but healthy too. Keeping yourself fit and healthy isn’t about having a fit toned body. 

Come on, let’s be honest. Most of the time, humans neglect exercising. We tend to come up with so many reasons like, “too busy with work”, “insufficient time”, “gym is too far” and so forth. Truth is, we are just plain lazy.


There’re a lot of reasons why we should keep fit as we age. 

Do you know that daily exercise will help you to feel better? You will have more energy as the result of daily exercise and this will make you feel a whole lot better throughout the day. Besides that, I strongly believe that by embracing your own body, it helps you to be more confident in yourself. When you look good, you definitely feel good. Am I right?

Life is so much easier ever since I joined Amore Fitness.  Because working out is all about having fun! You don't have to worry about the equipment in the gym as Amore also has floor and personal trainers with proper training programmes to teach you to be even be better at working out with the equipment in the gym! For myself, I believe that regardless of how you get your exercise, it should be an enjoyable experience. I love dancing or working out especially with music blasting, and with 500 over fitness classes conducted weekly over different outlets around Singapore, I don’t have to worry about missing out any classes.  

I’ve managed to attend a few classes so far, Kick Boxing, StretchFit, Zumba and CardioLatino. And hell yeah, I love Zumba & CardioLatino so much. Their steps are pretty easy to follow, so you don’t have to feel stressed so much. Where else Kickboxing is a high intensity class, I personally feel it’s the most effective in burning calories. When I went for my first Kickboxing class, I thought I would give up halfway. Haha! I was already panting, trying to catch up with the pace. As for now, I’m already getting the hang of it! 


So what’s in Amore that I love the most? Amore isn’t just a gym, did I mention that they also provide spa services? YES, you heard me. SPA! Imagine after a good workout in the gym, all you can do is just head next door to relax and rejuvenate yourself. 

For those of you whose been dying to try Amore, they’re having a good deal for you to enjoy both Fitness & Spa at the same time. Give yourself a break, go for their classes, loosen up and pamper yourself afterwards!

What I really like about the Holistic Package is that it is very flexible in terms of the choices and that you can choose the classes and massages/facials you want! To get fitter through exercise and be pampered by all the spa treatments at the same time. If I’m busy this month and I don’t have time to gym, I can utilize the package next month as well. This customisation aspect is very convenient for all the busy bees out there!

For more information, you can check out their website at wwww.amorefitness.com/holistic or call 6781 1822!

Come join and work out with me! I’ll be glad to attend classes with you guys!  (That’s because most of the time I’ll always be alone)

Follow my Instagram @LydiaIzzati for more gym updates!


See ya!


Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.