Instagram

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Launching of OSIM uDiva Massage Chair

Last Monday, I was invited to OSIM's headquarter for the launch of their new product. OSIM had always been known for their massage chairs and all other kind of massagers, back massagers, foot massagers and so forth, but with the new product launched, OSIM uDiva massage chair is really the ideal solution for everyone. I'll talk more about my experience later on.



While waiting for the launching to start, I couldn't resist queuing up for free manicures & hand paraffin treatment. Wah, shiok I tell you! It was my first time I'm pretty sure the rest of them feel as equally pampered as I am.



Drinks refreshments were from Mixes from Mars, once again! If you guys recall from the previous GC Weekend post, our pop-up bar were from them too! What I love about them is that, their drinks are personalized to the palate, mood and flavor preference of every guest. The theme of the night was based on the uDiva colors: Stunning Black, Enchanting Blue, Elegant Beige, Gorgeous Pink & Luscious Maroon. Therefore, the drinks were tailored to the chair colors! So here's my Virgin Gorgeous Pink drink! 

They have a pop-up bar at 83 Duxton Road (Duxon Hotel), so you can check them out! :D

What I simply love about the new OSIM uDiva chair is that, besides being extremely stylish and intelligently designed, uDiva redefines comfort! Unlike most massage chairs which are very stiff and machine like, uDiva gives a very natural massage. Certainly feels like having a real masseur exercising her skills on you. 

There are five massage programmes to choose from: Spa, Happy Hour, Lumbar, Stretch and Sleep.

Can't help it but to give it a try, and the next 10 minutes, I doze off! 






For those of you who has made a guess who's the endorser for OSIM uDiva chair in my Instagram post, and if your answer is Lee Min Ho, you are absolutely right! He is the new endorser for OSIM uDiva Chair! Congratulations to the winners! 

Fret not, OSIM is having another giveaway contest! All you have to do is simply snap a picture with Lee Min Ho at any of the outlets/roadshows, upload it in your Instagram and tag #uDiva #OSIMSG, and simply tell what's your favourite program! (Psst! I have already given clues above! :p) 

One lucky winner will simply walk away with an OSIM uSlender Slim belt massage worth $268 every week from 11th April till 31st May! So don't worry if you didn't win for the first week, because there's a total of 7 sets to be won :)

Do like them on their Facebook Page to keep yourself updated! 

Good luck!


Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.