Instagram

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Advertorial- Shunji Matsuo & Nails by Lily Xu

Last Friday, I made a trip down to Shunji Matsuo to fix my hair color. One thing about my hair, it fades  very quickly :( I had to touch up at within 2-3 months.



And as usual, it's best to pick a darker tone especially if your hair is already damaged, therefore it'll look much healthier. Believe me! Imagine if you were to have a slightly lighter tone of color, your hair will look more damaged. Unless, if your hair is silky and shiny. (Which rarely happens!)






Tada! (Pardon my round face!) Love my hair texture after doing Cosme Cream treatment!

Fann wasn't around this time round to do my hair, so the director herself, Lily Xu did my hair! This time round it was slightly different. Not only I just did my hair…. but I did my nails too!

Presenting to you..


Nails by Lily Xu!

Doesn't it sounded familiar to you? Yes, my hair saloon is Shunji Matsuo by Lily Xu and I did my nails at Nails by Lily Xu.. which means, both are owned by the same person! Hehe. She has recently launched her new nail saloon last Thursday. What I love about this, both shops are linked to one another! Awesome idea, right? So you can now pamper your hair and nails at the same time, same shop. 




And what I love most about this nail saloon, every seat is equipped with iPads! Which means, you can watch movies online while getting yourself pampered. Two thumbs up!


Thank you so much Lily Xu for inviting me over to try out their services! I did both Manicure and Pedicure at the same time and I'm loving my new set of nails! 

Quickly make your bookings now to enjoy the grand opening specials!

Nails by Lily Xu
Far East Plaza #01-32 (Just beside Shunji Matsuo by Lily Xu)
Tel: 6735 4585
Instagram: @nails_by_lily_xu 

Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.