Instagram

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Throwback to Eunice's 21st Dinner x JUS Suria!

Here's a little throwback to Eunice's birthday dinner last Friday! Known this girl for two years now ever since I joined Gushcloud, and I'm so glad to have her in my life. She's probably one of the few people that I'm close with in gc. (Not forgetting a few others!) Forgot to bring my camera along on that night, therefore credits to all the pictures from Asyiha and Eunice's camera. 






And finally, a complete group photo with my Club Prong girls! <3 (I clearly have no idea how they came up with that group name, hahahaha)










Happy belated 21st birthday, Eunice darling!
Continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always. Love you, babe! <3




Last Monday, I was invited to JUS Suria to talk about the upcoming drama that I'm acting in. It was the first time I attended a live talkshow and you clearly have know idea how nervous I was. But thank god everything went smoothly. And it's always nice to work with familiar faces once again :)

Thank you Zoolmimi and Ely for dolling me up! 


I looveeeeeeeeee the make-up here! 


The guest artiste for the night,
Ikah Jamil, Fido Adhross and Ashmi Roslan. 


As you guys know, A&E will be airing in Suria on the 5th February, every Thursday at 9.30pm! Now be sure to not missed any single episode, okay? I can ensure you it'll be worth watching. Why? Because it's the first ever medical drama on Suria, something different and exciting from others, and if you're a fan of Grey Anatomy, you'll love this show! 

If you missed last week's episode of JUS, you can catch it here.

Till then, see ya at the next post!

Xoxo,
Lydia Izzati

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.